在国外餐厅吃饭,难免会有遇到一些问题的时候,这个时候该怎么用英语投诉呢,今天小编在这里为大家分享一些关于餐厅投诉的英语对话,希望会对您有帮助!

  关于餐厅投诉的英语对话篇1

  客人:

  Hey, waiter, come here.

  嘿,服务员,过来。

  服务员:

  What is the matter,sir?

  怎么了,先生?

  客人:

  I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.

  我要投诉,找你们经理来。

  服务员:

  Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?

  先生,有什么地方不满意吗?

  客人:

  Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.

  看这汤,上面漂着一只苍蝇。

  服务员:

  That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.

  不可能啊,我仔细检查过了呀。

  客人:

  Anyway, I want to see your manager.

  不管怎样,我要见你们经理。

  服务员:

  OK, I go to find our manager.

  好,我去找经理。

  客人:

  I need you give me a reasonable explanation.

  我需要你们给我个合理的解释。

  服务员:

  We will, please wait a moment.

  会的,请稍等。

  关于餐厅投诉的英语对话篇2

  G: Waiter. This isn’t what I

  ordered!

  侍应生。这不是我点的菜!

  W: I’m very sorry, sir. What was your

  order?

  真对不起,先生。您点的是什麽?

  G: I ordered a Shrimp Curry, not Beef

  Curry.

  我点的是咖哩鲜虾,不是咖哩牛肉!

  W: I see, sir. I’ll bring you some at

  once.

  我明白了,先生。马上给您送来。

  W: Your curry, sir. I’m very sorry for the

  mistake.

  您的咖哩,先生。抱歉弄错了。

  G: Yes, please be more careful in the

  future!

  嗯,今後可要当心点!

  W: I will, sire. I hope you enjoy your

  meal.

  我会的,先生。请慢用。

  关于餐厅投诉的英语对话篇3

  Waiter. I ordered my meal at least thirty minutes ago and it still hasn’t

  come.

  Why is it taking so long?

  侍应生,我至少在三十分钟前点的菜,到现在还没来。为什麽要这麽久?

  W: I’m

  very sorry, sir. I’ll check your order with the

  Chef.

  真对不起,先生。我会和主厨核对您点的菜。

  G: Please do any hurry up! I’ve got an

  appointment in fifteen minutes.

  请快一点!十五分钟後我有个约会。

  W: Just a moment,

  please

  请稍等。

  

  W: Your meal, sir. We’re very sorry for

  the delay. Please enjoy your lunch.

  先生,您的菜。抱歉耽搁了。请享用您的午餐。

>>>
  餐厅投诉英语情景对话篇4

  A:Waiter, can you come here for a moment?

  服务员,能过来一下吗?

  B:Yes, is there something wrong?

  好的,有什么问题吗?

  A:I'm afraid you've made a mistake. This isn't what I ordered.

  恐怕你搞错了,这不是我点的菜。

  B:So sorry, I must have confused the orders. I'll check it.

  非常抱歉,一定是我搞混点菜单了,我去查一下。

  A:And also this soup is cold.

  还有,这碗汤也是凉的。

  B:I'm really sorry, I'll bring you a hot one right away.

  实在对不起,我马上给您换一碗热汤来。

  餐厅投诉英语情景对话篇5

  Customer : Excuse me, there is a hair in my food and the food seems to be cold.

  你好,我的食物里头发,而且食物好像还是冷的。

  Waiter: I’m sorry about that, but I am not noticing any hair, ma'am.

  很抱歉,但是我好像没有看到头发,女士。

  Customer: How can you not see it? It is right here!! I want to speak to the manager.

  你怎么会看不到?就在这里啊!叫你们经理过来。

  Waiter : Right away, Ma'am.

  好的,马上。

  Couple of minutes go by...

  几分钟后……

  Manager: Ma'am, I am Manager, Jack. What seems to be the problem?

  女士,我是经理杰克,请问出了什么问题呢?

  Customer: Well, as I mentioned to the waiter, there is a hair in my food and my food seems to be cold.

  就像我之前和服务员说的,我的食物里有头发,而且我的食物还是冷的。

  Manager: Oh, my sincere apologies ma'am. I will fix this right away and it will be on the house. I will personally bring you a new dish right away.

  非常抱歉,女士。我会马上处理,您不需要支付这道菜的费用。我会马上给您重做一盘上来。

  Customer : Thank you. Please make it as quick as possible, I have been waiting for a while.

  谢谢,请尽快,我已经等了好久了。

  Manager: Of course, ma'am. Again, very sorry for this situation.

  好的,再次表达对您的歉意,女士。

  5 minutes go by...

  5分钟后……

  Manager: Here is your new dish, ma'am. As previously mentioned, on the house. Hope you enjoy.

  这是重做的菜,女士。就像之前说的,我们会承担这道菜的费用。希望您愉快用餐。

  Customer: Thank you. I appreciate that this issue has been solved quickly.

  谢谢你能这么快解决这个事情。


猜你喜欢:

1.抱怨餐厅的英语对话

2.关于餐厅吃饭的英语对话

3.关于餐厅吃饭英语对话

4.关于餐厅英语对话精选

5.餐厅常用英语情景会话

1.《餐厅英语对话 关于餐厅投诉的英语对话情景》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。

2.《餐厅英语对话 关于餐厅投诉的英语对话情景》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。

3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/jiaoyu/224876.html