下面是本站小编整理的八年级下册英语部分课文原文及翻译,供大家参考。
Module 1 Feelings and impressions
1、Lingling: Guess what it is!
玲玲:猜猜它是什么!
Betty: It tastes sweet. Is it a cookie?
贝蒂:它尝起来很甜。是小甜饼吗?
2、Daming: Ugh! This milk smells sour.
大明:呃!这牛奶闻起来酸了。
Tony: Don’t drink it.
托尼:别喝了。
3、Betty: This bed feels a bit soft.
贝蒂:这张床摸起来有点儿软。
Lingling: Try a harder bed.
玲玲:试一张硬点儿的。
4、Hi Lingling,
玲玲:
Thanks for your last message, It was great to hear from you, and I can’t wait to meet you.
谢谢你上次的来信,收到你的信真是太好了。真想马上见到你。
I hope you will know me from my photo when I arrive at the airport.
希望你能凭着照片在机场认出我来。
I’m quite tall, with short fair hair, and I wear glasses.
我的个子比较高,留着一头金色短发,戴眼镜。
I’ll wear jeans and a T-shirt for the journey, but I’ll also carry my warm coat.
为了旅行方便,我将穿牛仔裤和T恤,但我也会拿一件厚点的外套。
I’ve got your photo ---- you look very pretty, so I’m sure we’ll find each other!
我这里有你的照片,你非常漂亮,我想我们肯定能认出对方来!
Module 2 Experiences
1、Listen and number the words as you hear them.
Betty: Lingling, have you ever been to the US?
贝蒂:玲玲,你曾经去过美国吗?
Lingling: No, I haven’t. I’ve always wanted to go there.
玲玲:不,我没去过。我一直想去那儿。
Betty: Would you like to come and visit me next year?
贝蒂:你愿意明年来看我吗?
Lingling: That sounds wonderful! I’d love to.
玲玲:那听起来很好!我愿意。
Betty: I haven’t asked my parents, but I’m sure they’ll say yes. Have you ever travelled by plane ?
贝蒂:我还没有问过我的父母,但我肯定他们会同意。你乘飞机旅行过吗?
Lingling: Yes, I have.
玲玲:是的,我乘飞机旅行过。
Betty: Did you enjoy it ?
贝蒂:你喜欢吗?
Lingling: Yes, it was very exciting, but I was quite tired.
玲玲:是的,那非常令人振奋,但是我很累。
2、Listen again and answer the questions.
Presenter: Today we’re talking to Winnie, Diana and Bob about their travel experiences. Welcome, everyone! Winnie, you’ve travelled a lot, haven’t you ?
主持人:今天,我们要和温妮、戴安娜和鲍勃交流关于他们旅游经历的事。欢迎大家!温妮,你去过很多地方旅游,是不是?
Winnie: Yes. I’ve been all over China. I’ve also been to the US. In fact, I’ve flown to the US three times!
温妮:是的,我去过中国各地。我也去过美国。实际上,我乘飞机去过美国三次!
Presenter: What about you, Diana? Have you been to the US or China ?
主持人:你呢,戴安娜?你去过美国或中国吗?
Diana: I’ve never been to the US, but I’ve been to China many times. I’ve travelled all over South China by train. It was fantastic! I’d like to go there again, and look around the country some more.
戴安娜:我从没去过美国,但我去过中国很多次。我乘火车游遍了中国南部。那真是太棒了!我想再次去那儿,更多地看看这个国家。
Presenter: And you, Bob ? Where have you been ?
主持人:你呢,鲍勃? 你去过哪儿?
Bob: Well, I live in France. I’ve been all over Europe, but I’ve never been to Africa or Asia. I’ve never been to the US either.
鲍勃:嗯,我住在法国。我去过整个欧洲,但我从没去过非洲或亚洲。我也没去过美国。
Module 3 Journey to space
Listen and number the words as you hear them.
Lingling: I’m really interested in the space trip from the earth to Mars. It’s so exciting! Has the spaceship landed yet ?
玲玲:我真的对从地球到火星的太空旅行感兴趣。它是那么令人振奋!宇宙飞船已经登陆了吗?
Tony: I don’t know. Let’s listen to the news on the radio and find out.
托尼:我不知道。我们听一下新闻广播弄清情况吧。
News reporter: We’ve just had some news about the trip to Mars. The spaceship has reached Mars after a journey of eight months. It hasn’t sent back any messages yet, but scientists are waiting. As we know, there isn’t any life on the moon, but scientists hope to find life on Mars and other planets.
新闻记者:我们刚刚获知了一些有关火星之旅的新闻。八个月的旅程之后,宇宙飞船终于到达了火星。它还没有发送回任何信息,但是科学家正在等待。正如我们所知,在月球上没有任何生命。但是科学家希望在火星和其他星球上发现生命。
Module 4 Seeing the doctor
Listen and check(√)what’s wrong with Betty and Daming.
Daming: Hi, Betty.
大明:你好,贝蒂。
Betty: Hi, Daming. You don’t look very well. What’s the matter with you?
贝蒂:你好,大明。你看起来不是很舒服。怎么了?
Daming: (groaning) I’ve got a stomach ache and a headache.
大明:(呻吟)我胃疼、头疼。
Betty: Have you seen a doctor ?
贝蒂:你看过医生了吗?
Daming: No, I haven’t.
大明:不,还没有。
Betty: You should go and see one!
贝蒂:你应该去看一看。
Daming: OK. You don’t look very well either, Betty. What’s the matter with you? Have you got a fever ?
大明:好的。你看起来也不是很舒服,贝蒂。你怎么了?你发烧了吗?
Betty: Yes, I’ve got a temperature…and a cough.
贝蒂:是的,我发烧……还咳嗽。
Daming: You should see a doctor too.
大明:你也应该去看医生。
Betty: I’ve seen a doctor. I saw a doctor this morning. Ah!
贝蒂:我已经看过了。我今天早上看医生了。啊!
Daming: What’s the matter ?
大明:怎么了?
Betty: I’ve got a toothache as well!
贝蒂:我也牙疼!
Module 5 Cartoons
Cartoon heroes
卡通故事里的主人公
Nemo is a cute orange-and-white fish and Shrek is an ugly green animal.
尼莫是一条可爱的橙白相间的鱼,史莱克是一直难看的怪兽。
They look very different, but both of them have won the hearts of young people all over the world.
他们的长相虽然有天壤之别,但却赢得了全世界青少年的喜爱。
The pictures of these popular cartoon heroes are everywhere, on office desks, handbags, and computer screens.
这些颇受欢迎的卡通故事里的主人公随处可见,他们出现在办公桌上、书包上和计算机屏幕上。
Module 6 Hobbies
Lingling: Hi, everything ! Come in and find somewhere to sit down. Sorry, it’s a bit of mess. I’ll put the fans on the shelf.
玲玲:嗨,大家好!进来找地方坐。不好意思(家里)有点乱,我来把这些扇子放到架子/搁板上。
Betty: Let me have a look. You’ve got so many fans.
贝蒂:让我看看。你有这么多扇子啊。
Lingling: Yes, about sixty.
玲玲:是啊,大约有60把。
Betty: Where did you get them ?
贝蒂:你从哪儿得来的?
Lingling: Most of them are presents. People often give me fans as presents because they know I likethem. Do you collect anything ?
玲玲:大多数都是我收到的礼物。大家知道我喜欢扇子,就经常送我扇子。你收集东西吗?
Betty: Yes, I collect coins and notes, you know, like British pounds and US dollars and cents.
贝蒂:是的,我收集硬币和纸币,比如英镑和美元。
Lingling: Coins? They must be really valuable. Can I see them ?
玲玲:硬币?那一定很有价值。我能看看吗?
Module 7 Summer in Los Angeles
Learn English in Los Angeles
在洛杉矶学习英语
Come and learn English in Los Angeles!
来洛杉矶学习英语吧!
We can offer you great summer English courses.
我们可以为你提供非常棒的暑假英语课程。
You will love coming to Los Angeles to learn about American culture and improve your English at the same time.
你会爱上来洛杉矶的,你这里你会了解美国文化,同时提高你的英语水平。
The courses last for four, six or eight weeks.
我们的课程有4周、6周或8周之分。
They start at the beginning of July.
7月底开课。
Our teachers are well trained and have a lot of experience.
我们的教授受过良好的训练并且经验丰富。
They teach English classes for four hours a day.
他们每天教4个小时的英语。
You can work in small or large groups and it depends on your personal choice.
你可以选择上小班课或大班课并且这有你自己决定。
We provide books and we set tests every week to check your progress.
我们提供教材,而且每周还有测试检查学习进步程度。
They are also computers and other forms of technology for personal study.
另外,我们还提供电脑,以满足个人学习的资料。
Module 8 Time off
Dear Mum and Dad,
亲爱的爸爸妈妈:
I promised to write, so...
我答应你们会写信的,所以…..
We’re staying with Lingling’s uncle in Hunan Province, and I’m having a wonderful time here in Zhangjiajie.
我们现在和玲玲的叔叔在湖南省。我在张家界国家森林公园玩得非常开心。
It’s a magic land of mountains, forests and rivers.
这是一个有山、有河、有森林的神奇的地方。
It's very large, about 480 square kilometres.
这个公园很大,面积约有480平方公里。
It’s famous for the strange shape of its tall rocks.
它以奇形怪状的巨石而闻名。
Some of them look like humans, and others look like wild animals.
有的石头看起来像人,有的看起来像兽。
Module 9 Friendship
A beautiful smile
一个美丽的微笑
By Zhang Bei
作者:张贝
When I was thirteen years old, a girl gave me an important gift. It was a smile.
在我13岁的时候,一个女孩给了我一份重要的礼物,一个微笑。
It was the early autumn of my first year at a new school.
那是我在新学校第一年的初秋。
No one knew me.
没有人认识我。
I was very lonely, and afraid to make friends with anyone.
我感到很孤独,不敢和人交朋友。
Module 10 On the radio
“How old are you?” The radio studio manager looked down at me.
“你多大了?”播音主任低头看着我问道。
“Fifteen,” I said.
“十五岁,”我回答。
“And you want a job in radio? Shouldn’t you be at school?” he asked.
“你想找份播音方面的工作?难道你不用上学吗?”他又问。
1.《八下英语课文 八年级下册英语课文原文》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。
2.《八下英语课文 八年级下册英语课文原文》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。
3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/jiaoyu/382570.html