家好,今天我们那分享一个非常有用且地道的表达——睡懒觉, 这个短语英文表达是:

sleep in 睡懒觉; 睡过头

I usually sleep in on Saturdays.

我通常星期六都要睡到很晚才起床。

If you sleep in again, you’ll get fired.

如果你再睡过头,你就被开除了。

I really felt like sleeping in this morning.

我真感觉今天早上要睡过头了。

Yesterday, few players turned up because most slept in.

昨天,没有几个球员露面,因为大多数都睡了懒觉。

On Sundays, most working people like to sleep in because they feel exhausted after a long week.

在星期天的时候,大部分工作族都喜欢睡懒觉,因为他们感到非常疲惫在很漫长的一周之后。

My alarm didn't go off, and I ended up sleeping in by mistake!

我的闹钟没有响,由于失误我最后睡过头了。

I'm taking the kids to the movies to let my wife sleep in this morning.

我要带孩子去看电影,然后让我老婆在家睡懒觉。

keep early hours 早睡早起

The members of his family all keep early hours.

他们一家人总是早睡早起。

My parents have kept the habit of keep early hours for twenty years.

我父母早睡早起的习惯已经有20年了。

Most young people don't feel like keeping early hours. They like being night owls.

大多数年轻人不喜欢早睡早起,他们喜欢当夜猫子。

1.《早睡早起用英语怎么说 “睡懒觉”用英语怎么说?》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。

2.《早睡早起用英语怎么说 “睡懒觉”用英语怎么说?》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。

3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/jiaoyu/54756.html