当前位置:首页 > 娱乐星闻

中国的情诗,译成英文也可以这么美!

今年夏天最火的两部清宫剧是《延禧攻略》和《如懿传》,《乾隆皇帝和他的女人们》的故事成为了有趣的话题。

乾隆皇帝和富察皇后之间浪漫又悲伤的爱情故事也让大家难辨乾隆到底是“大猪蹄子”还是“情场浪子”。

乾隆一生酷爱题诗作画,据传一生诗作数量高达四万多首,然而为数不多的传世佳作中,写给富察皇后的占了大多数。其中一篇,《大行皇后挽诗》,真迹就在迪美博物馆展出。为了方便美国观众理解,还专门配有精通中英文的美国文学专家译制的英文版本,现在就来感受一下大猪蹄子的深情~

《大行皇后挽诗》

Elegy for the Deceased Empress: Eternal Lament for a Legacy of Goodness

恩情廿二载,内治十三年。

Twenty-two years of your loving kindness,

Thirteen with you as empress by my side.

忽作春风梦,偏于旅岸边。

Now our dream of spring time breeze has all at once,

By a river-bank been cast aside.

圣慈深忆孝,宫壸尽钦贤。

The dowager remembers keenly your filial piety,

the imperial consorts stand in awe of your integrity.

忍诵关雎什,朱琴已断弦。

I cannot bear to recite a single line of “Ospreys Cry,”

Now that the conjugal harp strings shattered lie.

夏日冬之夜,归于纵有期。

Our shared winter nights and summer days,

Must now on some future date depend.

半生成永诀,一见定何时。

Half a lifetime becomes a parting of the ways,

When might fate permit us meet again?

袆服惊空设,兰帷此尚垂。

I’m shocked to see your clothes all meaninglessly spread,

Or else the orchid curtains that hang here on the bed.

回思相对坐,忍泪惜娇儿。

I recall how you sat before me, all the while,

Suppressing tears of grief for our darling child.

愁喜惟予共,寒暄无刻忘。

To share my joy and sorrow there was ever only you,

Not for a moment will I forget your solicitude.

绝伦轶巾帼,遗泽感嫔嫱。

You surpassed all other women in unrivaled virtue,

Imperial consorts were transformed by your rectitude.

一女悲何恃,双男痛早亡。

I grieve that there is none on whom our daughter may depend,

I’m pained that both our boys have long since met their end.

不堪重忆旧,掷笔黯神伤。

I cannot bear reflect once more on former days,

My tortured soul is dark and I toss my brush away.

— The Qianlong Emperor, 1748

在迪美博物馆的孝贤皇后展厅中,墙上的英文译稿让这份三百年前被命运打击的爱情突破了时间与语言、文化的界限,呈现在美国观众们眼前。

参观了展览的美国观众David Crellin感叹说:

“That was so beautiful. He obvious was so deeply in love with her. To hear his beautiful but sad sentiment expressed in that poem, which was so beautifully translated, was a very special part of exhibit for us.”

“(那首诗)真的很美。显然,他爱她至深。对我们来说,可以听到诗中展现出的优美却悲伤的情绪,是这个展览中非常特别的一个部分,翻译得也特别美。”

与这次的展览相辅相成的,是由中美清史专家共同编写的一部展现四年来研究成果的全英文《紫禁城中的皇后》,其中还收录了孝贤皇后过世那年乾隆的另外一篇悼念亡妻之作,《述悲赋》,同样由专家译成英文。

《述悲赋》

望湘浦兮何先徂?求北海兮乏神术。

During her funeral service, I grieved to no avail.

循丧仪兮徒怆然,例展禽兮谥孝贤。

In line with established custom, she will be known posthumously as The Filial and Virtuous.

思遗徽之莫尽兮,讵两字之能宣?

In view of her unbounded goodness,

How might two words suffice?

包四德而首出兮,谓庶几其可传。

Yet as her embodiment of the Four Virtues was exemplary, let these two words convey her nobility of spirit.

惊时序之代谢兮,届十旬而迅如。

I am startled by the passage of time; a hundred days have rapidly elapsed.

睹新昌而增恸兮,陈旧物而忆初。

Seeing the new intensifies my sorrow, while displaying the old reminds me of the beginning.

亦有时而暂弭兮,旋触绪而欷歔。

There are times when I find a brief respite, yet before long, my feelings are affected and I break down once more.

信人生之如梦兮,了万世之皆虚。

I can well believe that life is a dream, and that all things are but empty.

呜呼!悲莫悲兮生别离,失内位兮孰予随?

Alas! Sorrow laces with sorrow; to be separated in life! Having lost my wife, who will follow me now?

入淑房兮阒寂,披凤幄兮空垂。

When entering her bedroom, I inhale sadness. I climb behind her phoenix bed-curtains, yet they hang to no avail.

春风秋月兮尽于此已,夏日冬夜兮知复何时?

The romance of the spring breeze and autumn moon all ends here. Summer days and winter nights spent with her will never come again.

或许只有用苏轼的一句词才能表达乾隆皇帝的心境,“十年生死两茫茫,不思量自难忘”~

Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

1.《中国的情诗,译成英文也可以这么美!》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。

2.《中国的情诗,译成英文也可以这么美!》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。

3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/yule/2109919.html

上一篇

【2002八神出招表】街机游戏最折磨玩家的必杀招式,只要施展一次,双手必定抖个不停

下一篇

【8个梦境证明你有前世】专题8个梦境证明你有前世,梦里场景就是前世的记忆

17days of winter专题之白色圣诞节White Christmas

17days of winter专题之白色圣诞节White Christmas

17days of winter相关介绍,music fills the air . 1 color ful lights shine brightly in windows . children and adults open gifts ...

17days of winter,干货看这篇!北京2022年冬奥会奖牌“同心”发布!背后隐藏这些设计细节

  • 17days of winter,干货看这篇!北京2022年冬奥会奖牌“同心”发布!背后隐藏这些设计细节
  • 17days of winter,干货看这篇!北京2022年冬奥会奖牌“同心”发布!背后隐藏这些设计细节
  • 17days of winter,干货看这篇!北京2022年冬奥会奖牌“同心”发布!背后隐藏这些设计细节

17days of winter,干货看这篇!立冬:迎接惬意慢时光

  • 17days of winter,干货看这篇!立冬:迎接惬意慢时光
  • 17days of winter,干货看这篇!立冬:迎接惬意慢时光
  • 17days of winter,干货看这篇!立冬:迎接惬意慢时光
关于17days of winter我想说研究:不爱运动的人更容易失眠

关于17days of winter我想说研究:不爱运动的人更容易失眠

17days of winter相关介绍,最近,中国睡眠研究会发表了《2021年运动与睡眠白皮书》。数据显示,目前中国有3亿多人患有睡眠障碍,而运动人口中失眠的比例仅为10%。 运动人群中以广东运动人数最多,并且睡眠充足比例位列各省份第一。 ...

17days of winter看这里!【英语版】波斯冬至夜:告别秋天,迎接冬天!

  • 17days of winter看这里!【英语版】波斯冬至夜:告别秋天,迎接冬天!
  • 17days of winter看这里!【英语版】波斯冬至夜:告别秋天,迎接冬天!
  • 17days of winter看这里!【英语版】波斯冬至夜:告别秋天,迎接冬天!

【17days of winter】专题【英语版】波斯冬至夜:告别秋天,迎接冬天!

  • 【17days of winter】专题【英语版】波斯冬至夜:告别秋天,迎接冬天!
  • 【17days of winter】专题【英语版】波斯冬至夜:告别秋天,迎接冬天!
  • 【17days of winter】专题【英语版】波斯冬至夜:告别秋天,迎接冬天!

【17days of winter】专题今日入伏!“三伏天”为什么被叫作“dog days”?

  • 【17days of winter】专题今日入伏!“三伏天”为什么被叫作“dog days”?
  • 【17days of winter】专题今日入伏!“三伏天”为什么被叫作“dog days”?
  • 【17days of winter】专题今日入伏!“三伏天”为什么被叫作“dog days”?

17days of winter专题之今日入伏!“三伏天”为什么被叫作“dog days”?

  • 17days of winter专题之今日入伏!“三伏天”为什么被叫作“dog days”?
  • 17days of winter专题之今日入伏!“三伏天”为什么被叫作“dog days”?
  • 17days of winter专题之今日入伏!“三伏天”为什么被叫作“dog days”?