【导语】学英语,除了背单词以外,对于口语、写作等应用环境下,最最重要的就是词组和短语的掌握了,掌握好最基本的词组就是学好英语口语的基本功,以下“酒店英语口语:Room Reservations 客房预订”由本站整理发布,欢迎阅读参考!更多相关讯息请关注本站!
1. 预订基本应对
1) Do you have one single room for two nights?
我想预订两个晚上的单人房一间,行吗?
2) Reservations. Can I help you?
客房预订部,可以为您效劳吗?
3) I’d like to reserve a room.
我想订个房间。
4) How many nights do you wish to stay?
您希望住几晚?
5) How mach is the room?
房租是多少?
6) Which date would that be?
要订在什么时候?
7) How many guest will there be in your party?
您一行有多少人?
8) May I know your name /phone number/Email?
能告诉我您的姓名/电话号码/电子 邮件吗?
9) How do you spell that?
请问怎么拼写?
10) Could hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availability.
请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房。
11) Thank you for waiting, sir/ma’am.
让您久等了,先生/女士。
12) I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我会晚一点到,请保留所预订的房间。
13) Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
您愿意用信用卡来担保预订吗?
14) I’d like to confirm your reservation.
我想确认一下您的预订。
2. 海外预订
1) May I have your airline and flight number, please?
请告诉我您搭乘的航空公司和班机号好吗?
2) We offer free transportation to and from airport.
我们提供免费的机场迎送服务。
3) We have a counter at the airport where our representative will escort you to the car.
我们在机场设有柜台,到时将有机场代表护送您上车。
4) Do you know arrival time at xx airport ,sir?
您知道您抵达 xx 机场的时间吗?
5) Do you mean local time ?
您指的是当地时间吗?
6) Where can we contact you in Guangzhou?
在广州我们可以经由哪个单位跟您联络?
7) Care of xx company, the number is ??
可以由 xx 公司转告我,电话号码是??
8) We look forward to serving you. Have a safe trip.
我们期待能为您服务。祝一路平安。
3. 对房间和床具的偏好
1) What kind of room would you prefer?
您想要什么样的房间?
2) I’d like to reserve a room with a sea/mountain view.
我想要一个可以看到海/山的房间。
3) I’d like a room with very large bed/balcony.
我想要一间有大床/阳台的房间。
4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll book you into a room with a Queen-size/King-size bed.
好的,先生。我们会为您等级一间有大号床/特大号床的房间。
4. 房价和付款事项
1) A single room is US$180 per night, with 10% tax and 10% service charge.
单人房每晚 80 美元,外加 10%的税金和 10%的服务费。
2) We have a double at KH$800 and HK$1000 available. Which one would you prefer?
我们有价位在 800 员和 1000 员港币的大床间,您喜欢哪一种?
3) Does the price include breakfast?
这个价钱包括早餐吗?
4) I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company. We will need an advance
deposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date.
恐怕我们和贵公司没有信用贷款的协定,您得在预订得日期之前,预先送了银行汇票和先进,
座位订金。
5) We offer special rates for your company, sir. For a single room, there is a 15% discount.
我们酒店为贵公司提供特价,先生。单人房可以打 8.5 折。
6) Shall we charge this to your company?
我们是向贵公司收费吗?
7) Which department (of your company ) should the bill made out to?
我说门应该将账单送到(贵公司)哪个部门?
8) Do you accept credit cards/travel’s check?
你们酒店接受信用卡/旅行支票吗?
5. 指定的房间没空缺或房间客满
1) I’m afraid we have no twin rooms available, but we can offer a double room.
我们恐怕没有空余的双床间了,但可以提供给你一个大床间。
2) I’m afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead?
我们恐怕没有空余的套间了。您介意改订双床间吗?
3) I’m sorry,but we are fully booked for those days as it is the peak season.
很抱歉,因为是旺季,那段时间的客房都被预订光了。
4) Is it possible for you to change your reservation date?
您可不可以改变预订日期呢?
5) This is the busiest season. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later this week? We may
have some cancellations.
现在是旺季,非常抱歉,但是请您这个周末再打来好吗?可能会有人取消预订。
6) Can you book me into another in the area?
可不可以在当地为我预订另外一家旅馆呢?
7) We hope we’ll have another opportunity to server you.
我们期待下次能再为您效劳。
6. 确认预订
1) Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?
您这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订呢?
2) I’d like to confirm a reservation.
我要确认一下预订。
3) Your room is confirmed.
您的预订已经得到确认。
4) I’m afraid that we have no record of a reservation(for that date)in your name.
恐怕我们没有您那天预订的记录。
5) Shall I make a reservation for you now?
我现在为您预订好吗?
6) When did you make the reservation?
您什么时候预订的?
7) In whose name was the reservation make?
这预订是用谁的名字订的?
7. 为客人更改/取消/延长预订
1) I’d like to extend my reservation for one more night.
我想将预订再延长一晚上。
2) We’ll extend the reservation for you.
我们会为您延长预订的。
3) I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.
我要更改/取消一项预订。
4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll make the change/cancellation fir you.
当然可以,先生。我们会为您更改/取消预订的。
拓展阅读: 客房预订对话实例
R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客
R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?
您早,客房预订部,请问有什么可以帮助您?
G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.
我想预订一个房间。
R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?
谢谢您。要订在什么时候?您一行有多少人?
G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.
4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。
R:From April 16th to 20th ?? .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?
4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。
G:A Twin,please.
R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?
请别挂断好吗?我来检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双床间,现在价格是每晚 180 美元,这样可以吗?
G:Ok, I’ll take it.
好的,我订了。
R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?
谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?
G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.
没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.
R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.??Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?
艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请问怎么拼写您的名字?
G:It’s double A,R,O,N.
两个 A,R,O,N。
R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?
两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什么时候到酒店?
G:Around 9 p.m.
大约晚上 9 点。
R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?
G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?
好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?
R:Yes. May I know the number?
接受,请问信用卡号是多少?
G:It’s 134986
号码是 134986.
R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.
谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。感谢您的电话,我们期待能为您服务。
1.《 酒店英语口语:Room Reservations 客房预订》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。
2.《 酒店英语口语:Room Reservations 客房预订》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。
3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/jiaoyu/270374.html