俗话说“人们以食物为天”,当我们和国际朋友交往时,大多数情况下,我们都各自介绍自己文化的食物。今天在这里。让我用英语介绍一下我们中华文化的食物。如果有需要的朋友可以收藏。

一、脂肪料理

It's very nice of you to invite me。

你真幸运,请我做客。

I'm very glad you could come,Mr . Liu . will you take a seat at the head of the table?It's an informal dinner,please don't stand on ceremony……。刘先生,would you like to have some chicken?

刘老师,很高兴你能来。请坐。这是家常便饭,大家不要客气。刘老师,你要吃点鸡肉吗?

thank you . this is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant . could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谢谢你。这是我第一次来中国餐厅,你能告诉我中国菜的其他特色吗?

Generally speaking,cantonese food is a bit light上海食品国际贸易学院(上海食品学院);And Hunan dishes are very spicy,having a strong and hot taste。

一般来说,广东菜很清淡。上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓郁,辣味很大。

Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared,delicious,and very palatable . they are very good in colour,flavour,and taste .

中国菜很细腻,颜色、香味、味道都很齐全。

Mr.liu,would you care for another helping?

刘老师,再来点吗?

No more,thank you。I'm quite full。

不,谢谢。我已经饱了。

Did you enjoy the meal?

你怎么吃的?

it ' s the most delicious dinner I ' ve had for a long time . it ' s such a rich dinner。

好久没吃过这么好吃的饭了。这顿饭太丰盛了。

I'm so glad you like it .

你能喜欢我感到很荣幸。

thank you very much for your hospitality .

谢谢你的热情款待。

二、柴油、盐

My dear,what's for supper?

亲爱的,晚饭吃什么?

red cooked carp and rape with fresh mushrooms。

红烧鲤鱼和新鲜蘑菇油菜。

What about soup?

做什么汤?

Sour-peppery soup。

酸辣汤。

Which condiment do you use for?

您要用什么调料?

I'll use ginger,garlic scallion,hot pepper and vinegar .

我要用生姜、大蒜、葱、辣椒和醋。

Very good,need I help you?

好吧,要我帮忙吗?

No、don't need、I can do myself。

不,不需要,我一个人就行了。

唐克斯。I can watch TV now。

谢谢你。现在可以看电视了。

but you must cook that dinner next time。

但是下次你要正式。

Okay,I'll do it next time .

好的,下次一定会的。

好了,上面有一些简单的对话。更多有关中餐的单词可以通过网络查找资料。希望这篇文章能帮助大家。(大卫亚设)。

PS:最近免费找到了英语母语者一对一交流课程,如果有需要的朋友,可以点击下面的“了解详细信息”按钮登录接受。

1.《【介绍中国美食的英语作文小学】中国菜怎么用英语介绍?几种简单的表达形式。》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。

2.《【介绍中国美食的英语作文小学】中国菜怎么用英语介绍?几种简单的表达形式。》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。

3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/jiaoyu/2857576.html