----------------------------------------------------

剧情简介:

"You are being watched. The government has a secret system: a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you. Crimes the government considered irrelevant. They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up...we'll find you."

Opening voice-over by Mr. Finch

----------------------------------------------------

当你找到你在这个世上的羁绊

When you find that one person who connects you to the world,

你就变了

you become someone different.

变得更好

Someone better.

而当她被人从你身边夺去

When that person is taken from you...

那你又会变得怎样

What do you become then?

管他想怎么样呢

Whatever he wanna do, you know?

怎么

What?

哪弄来的 买麦片送的吗

Where'd you get that, in a cereal box?

想见识一下真家伙吗

You wanna see a real gun?

算了吧

Forget you.

是个混混就带家伙了 安东

Every little punk is carrying now, Anton.

所以你父亲才要我们开车回家

That's why your father wanted us to take the car home.

别紧张

Relax.

我们下周就弄点新装备来

We're picking up new hardware next week.

恢复这里的秩序

Restore a little order.

再说了 我们开车就遇不到新朋友了

Besides, when we take the car, we don't get to meet new friends.

瞧瞧这位

Look at this guy.

你带的酒不够大家喝啊

You didn't bring enough for the whole group.

我得教教你怎么与人分享

I have to teach you about sharing.

给那个流浪汉录口供

I'll need a statement from the bum.

他们带他去了哪家医院

Which hospital did they take him to?

他不肯接受治疗 但我们拿到了监控录像

He declined treatment. We got video on it, though.

你要是多揍那几个小子几拳

You know, you could have done me a favor

也算是帮我忙了

and let those guys land a couple more punches.

问你个问题

Question for you.

从那卷录像来看

Looking at that tape,

我觉得你是当过兵的人

I'd say you spent some time in the service.

但在常规部队可练不出这身手

But you don't learn how to fight like that in the regular army.

那你是特种部队的吗

So what were you, special forces?

三角洲部队

Delta?

我是卡特 你没说你的名字

I'm Carter. You didn't give us a name.

有意思的是

You know, it's funny.

只有在你有麻烦的时候

Seems like the only time you need a name now

别人才会问起你的名字

is when you're in trouble.

那我是有麻烦了吗

So am I in trouble?

我不知道 你说呢

I don't know, you tell me.

露宿街头的可是你

You're the one living on the street.

我知道这种转换会很不容易

Yeah, making that transition back can be tough.

我认识一些人 他们感到迷茫

Some guys I knew got a little lost,

需要人帮他们适应社会

needed a little help adjusting.

你需要帮助吗

You need some help?

当然了 我还认识一些人

Of course, some other guys I knew,

他们恶事做了太多

they'd done so many evil things,

感觉自己应该受到惩罚

they felt like they needed the punishment.

你是这种情况吗

That sound more like your story?

我失陪一下

Excuse me for a second.

我是为我的委托人而来

I'm here for my client.

这家伙的指纹出现在近几年的多个犯罪现场

Your guy's prints were found in half a dozen crime scenes over the years.

四个国家都在公开通缉他

Open warrants in four different countries.

你这是关了什么人物啊 卡特

Who you got down there, Carter,

死亡天使吗

the angel of death?

多谢帮忙 律师先生

I appreciate the help, counselor.

但由谁来买单呢

But who's picking up... the tab?

我们的老板想跟你谈谈

Our employer wants to have a word with you.

我欠你钱吗

Do I owe you money?

因为我现在...

'Cause I'm, uh...

手头有点紧

running a little short at the moment.

你什么都不欠我 里瑟先生

You don't owe me anything, Mr. Reese.

你比较喜欢这个名字是吧

That's the name you prefer, isn't it?

我知道你有几个化名

I know you've had several.

别担心 我不会把你的事说出去

Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell anybody about you.

你根本不知道我的事

You don't know anything about me.

你的事我全都知道 里瑟先生

I know exactly everything about you, Mr. Reese.

我知道你从前为政府做的工作

I know about the work you used to do for the government.

我知道你对此产生了疑虑

I know about the doubts you came to have about that work.

我知道政府还有其他人

I know that the government, along with everybody else,

都以为你死了

thinks you're dead.

我知道你过去的几个月里

I know you've spent the last couple of months

想浸死在酒精里

trying to drink yourself to death.

我知道你还在琢磨更有效的寻死方式

I know you're contemplating more efficient ways to do it.

所以说搜集信息 对我不成问题

So you see, knowledge is not my problem.

可是用这些信息做点什么

Doing something with that knowledge...

就是你的工作了

that's where you'd come in.

你可以喊我芬奇先生

And you can call me Mr. Finch.

我认为我们能互帮互助

I think you and I can help one another.

我觉得你不需要精神病医生

I don't think you need a psychiatrist

互助小组 或是药物

or a support group, pills...

那我需要什么

What do I need?

你需要一个目标

You need a purpose.

具体点说 你需要一份工作

More specifically, you need a job.

这八百万人

Eight million people.

你知道他们有什么共同点吗

You know what they all have in common?

他们都不知道接下来会发生什么

None of them knows what happens next.

每18个小时 纽约就会有一个人遇害

Someone is murdered in New York city every 18 hours.

今天结束时 他们中有一个人会死

At the end of the day, one of these people will be gone.

不幸天天都会发生

Bad things happen to people every day.

这是没办法的事

You can't stop that.

如果有办法呢

What if you could?

不是指那种飞来横祸

Not the things that happen in the heat of the moment.

有很多罪行要几天甚至几周来策划

But so many crimes are planned days, weeks in advance.

如果你能阻止这些罪行呢

What if you could stop those?

我有张名单

I've got a list.

名单上的人都将陷入危险

A list of people who are about to be involved in very bad situations.

可能被谋杀 可能被绑架

Murders, kidnappings.

我名单上的这些人

The people that are on my list,

他们还浑然不知会发生什么

they have no idea that anything's about to happen to them.

他们大多只是普通人

Most of them are just ordinary people

- 比如她 -谢谢

- Like her. - Thank you.

她名叫黛安·汉森

Her name is Diane Hansen,

本周她在我名单的首位

and this week she's at the top of my list.

我不知道到底会发生什么

I don't know exactly what's going to happen

也不知道她会扮演什么角色

or what her role in it is.

她可能是被害人 可能是行凶者

She might be the victim. She could be the perpetrator.

我只知道她脱不了干系

All I know is that she's involved.

我要你跟着她 查出会发生什么

I want you to follow her, figure out what's gonna to happen,

并加以阻止

and stop it from happening.

你意下如何

So what do you think?

我觉得你是闲得无聊的阔佬

I think you're a bored rich guy.

我觉得那个女人大概是你前妻

I think that woman's probably your ex-wife

或是你哪天在电梯里搞过一次的女人

or someone you rode in an elevator with once.

不管怎么样 我都要走了

And either way, I think I'm done.

警方今晚在找一名流浪汉进行进一步问话

Tonight police are looking for a homeless man for further questioning.

警方本以为该身份不明的男子

The unidentified man was originally believed

是地铁里遭受暴力袭击的被害人

to be the victim of a violent assault on the subway.

但现在警方将他作为

But now police consider the man

国内多起案件的嫌疑人

a person of interest in a number of crimes nationwide.

宝贝 怎么了

Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong?

洁西 怎么了

Jess, what's wrong?

你要明白 里瑟先生

You need to understand, Mr. Reese,

我所得到的信息是不完整

the information I have is incomplete,

但从来不会错

but it's never wrong.

你要知道

You need to know what it would be like

眼睁睁地听着有人被杀

to be forced to listen to someone get murdered,

却对此无能为力是什么感觉

and not be able to do anything about it.

...一 三 八 点 七 X

...one three eight dot seven x-ray.

- 2008年8月12日 凌晨1点37分

12 August, 2008. -37 a.m.

太迟了

Too late.

这盘录音带是三年前录的

This recording is three years old.

一个女人在这间房里被她丈夫杀害

A woman murdered in this room by her husband.

不信读读这个

For the insurance.

你来不及救她了

You were too late for her.

就像你来不及救你朋友洁西卡

Just like you were too late for your friend Jessica.

她遇害时你在地球的另一端

You were halfway around the world when she was killed.

你到底知道什么

What the hell do you know about it?

这是事实

It's the truth.

你离开政府是因为他们骗了你 而我不会

You left the government because they lied to you-- I never will.

我认为你一直以来只是想保护他人

I think all you ever wanted to do was protect people.

这是窃听录音

It's a wire-tap recording.

国家安全局或国外情报监视之类的政府玩意

NSA or FISA. Government.

但你不是政府的人

But you're not government.

的确

No, I'm not.

我想你可以称我为相关第三方

I guess you could call me a concerned third party.

你救不了这个女人

You couldn't have saved this woman...

也救不了你朋友

Or your friend.

但如果你及时知道 你就能救她们

But you could have if you had have known in time.

而这就是我给你的东西

And that's the other thing I'm offering you,

一个及时赶到的机会

a chance to be there in time.

对她来说还为时不晚

It's not too late for her.

你能帮我阻止将要发生的事

You could help me stop what's about to happen.

问题在于 你愿不愿意

The question is, will you?

疑犯追踪 第一季 第1集

这是什么地方

What is this place?

衰落的西方文明

The decline of western civilization.

城里一半的图书馆都关闭了

The city closed half its libraries.

预算紧缩

Budget cuts.

这栋楼卖给了我手下的一家银行

This building was sold to a bank that I control,

之后立即宣布破产

which promptly declared bankruptcy.

所以这里就被废弃了

So the property's in a kind of limbo.

可以说不存在了

It doesn't exist.

你也是 我查过你

Neither do you. I did a little digging.

里瑟先生 我知道

I recognize, Mr. Reese, that there's a disparity

我们对彼此的了解程度不对等

between how much I know about you and how much you know about me.

我知道你会想要尽快缩小差距

I know you'll be trying to close that gap as quickly as possible.

但我想告诉你我很注重隐私

But I should tell you I'm a really private person.

驾照 信用卡

Drivers licenses... credit cards.

六个掩护身份

Six cover identities.

有待通过代理公司填充的基金

Funds to be replenished through a proxy corporation.

就跟你当年为情报局工作一样

Just like when you were with the agency.

我在情报局工作时

When I was with the agency

我知道谁给我买单

I knew who was picking up the tab.

这就是你的名单吗

This is your list?

那份名单吗

The list?

没错

Yeah.

但你拿到的不是名字

But you don't get names, do you?

这都是社保号码

These are social security numbers.

每个号码都带出一起血案

And each of them map out to a violent crime.

所有这些号码都代表了...

And all of these numbers represent...

错失的机会

Lost chances.

如果你告诉我

I could be a lot more help to you

你从哪得到这些号码 我能帮得更多

if you just tell me where you're getting these numbers.

我从哪得到这些号码无关紧要

It doesn't really matter where I get the numbers.

你只需要知道 下一组号码

What you need to know is that the next number that's up

指向她

is hers.

黛安·汉森

Diane Hansen.

在底特律长大

Grew up in Detroit.

法学院毕业后来到纽约

Moved to the city after law school.

单身

Single.

- 她有敌人吗 -一两个

- She have any enemies? - One or two.

她是地方检察官助理

She's an assistant district attorney.

在她部门定罪记录最高

Best conviction record in her department.

知道这不幸的事件什么时候发生吗

We have no idea when this bad thing might happen, huh?

可能是一周后 也可能是五分钟后

Could be in a week. Could be five minutes.

所有我们要尽可能了解她

That's why we need to learn as much as we can about her.

你打算怎么做

How do you intend to begin?

可以慢慢来

The slow way.

培养感情

Cultivate a relationship

获取对方信任

to allow you to earn the asset's trust.

那要是快点呢

And the fast way?

首先 闯进目标的家

First, you break into their home

游览目标的物品

and go through all their stuff.

电邮 财务记录 私人物品

Email, financial records, personal effects.

然后黑了他们的电话

Then you hack into their cell phone.

只要有电也有信号

As long as it's charged and has signal,

就能用GPS追踪他们

you can use the GPS to track them.

可以用麦克风窃听他们的谈话

You can use the microphone to listen into their conversations

配对成功

不管他们是不是在打电话

whether they're talking on the phone or not.

妈妈 抱歉没打给你

Hi, mom. I'm sorry I haven't called you back...

第三步

Third step--

需要照片

you need picture.

无线摄像头 你可以随时随地监控他们

A wireless camera, and you can keep an eye on them from anywhere.

我知道你担心我 我知道 我没事

I know you're worried. I know. I'm fine.

工作虽然辛苦 但我能照顾自己

It is a tough job, but I can look after myself.

这你知道

You know that.

她很坚强 但有什么事让她害怕

She's tough, but she's scared about something.

由于汉森的工作性质

Given Hansen's job,

有几百个可能对她怀恨在心的人

we've got hundreds of people who could be holding a grudge.

我把范围缩小到两个人

I cut the list to two.

第一个是威勒 她的合作律师

The first is Wheeler, her co-counselor.

去年他们交往过一阵子

They dated for a few months last year.

她分的手

She broke things off.

有时间谈谈么 我请你吃晚饭

You got time to talk? Maybe I can buy you dinner.

我很忙 下次吧

I'm busy. Another time?

是不是出什么事了 我注意到最近…

Is something wrong? I've been noticing lately--

我没事 谢谢 谢谢你

No, I'm fine, thank you. Thanks.

而40%的谋杀案

And 40% of murders involve

都涉及到恋爱关系

Some kind of romantic relationship.

威勒离过婚 有个儿子

Wheeler's divorced. One kid.

一半监护权 要出赡养费 事业也停滞不前

Partial custody, alimony. Career stalled.

我第二个调查的人是劳伦斯·波普

The second person I'm looking into is Lawrence Pope.

汉森现在正起诉的人

The man Hansen is currently prosecuting.

波普因毒品交易吃亏

Pope's on trial for killing his friends

而杀害他那些朋友们而上庭

In a drug deal gone bad.

还牵走了50万现金的毒资

Stole $1/2 million in cash.

波普的帮派或许会找她报复

Pope's gang may be targeting her for reprisal.

我们到达现场时 现场一塌糊涂

When we got there, the scene was colorful.

五人死亡

Five dead.

当中一个在地上爬了十尺好去伸手抓电话

One of them had managed to crawl ten feet to a phone

打911报警

To dial 911.

弗斯科警探 你调查波普先生的时候

Detective Fusco, when you interviewed Mr. Pope,

他当时是怎么给自己辩解的

What did he tell you in his defense?

他说如果是他杀了那几个可怜虫

He said that if he'd have shot the poor bastard,

他会把他们在脑袋上开花

He would have shot him in the head.

引述原话 我一贯的风格 引用完毕

Quote, "Same as I always do," Unquote.

他说他不会杀人杀个半死

He said he wouldn't have left him there half-dead,

使他女人哭泣

Blubbering for his girlfriend.

我问完了 法官大人

No more questions, your Honor.

警探

Detective...

你之前作证的时候多说了很多话

You went a little off script in your testimony.

你从没跟我说起那段对话

You never told me about that conversation,

这样的话波普可能无罪

And it could clear Pope's name.

怎么了 我们抓对了人

What's it matter? We got the guy.

这是我的工作当然有关系

It matters because it's my job

就是为了确保

To make absolutely sure

无辜的人不进监狱

That the wrong people don't go to jail.

记不记得

Do you remember?

不好意思 我以为我们还是站一起的

Excuse me, I thought we were on the same team.

她的案子出了问题

Something's gone wrong with her case.

汉森有动作了

Hansen's on the move.

她打电话给了县拘留所

She's phoning county lockup,

约见波普单独会面

Arranging a meeting with Pope...alone.

难道我的律师就不该在场么

Isn't my lawyer supposed to be here for this?

我可以打电话叫他过来 但是我来的理由是

I can call him if you want, but the reason I'm here is

我不信你谋杀了那些人

I don't think you murdered those people.

我认为当时有别人在场

I think somebody else was in the house

那个911电话发生的时候

When that 911 call was made.

有人告诉你当时发生了什么

Somebody who told you what was said,

就意味着你不在那

Which means you weren't there.

你是不是在保护什么人

Is it somebody you're trying to protect?

你会帮我 是不是

You gonna help me? Is that it?

知道那晚上发生了什么的人

The person who knows what happened that night

一定是你在乎的人

Must be somebody you care about.

是你的弟弟迈克吗

Is it your younger brother Michael?

波普有个弟弟 他卷宗里有

Pope's got a brother. It's in his case file.

有了

Got it.

他有没有看见真凶

Did he see the real killers?

你该到此为止了 女士

You should leave this alone, lady.

我坐牢就坐牢

I can do the time.

这些人太邪恶了 杀人无所顾忌

These people are evil, killing when they want.

而且还有高层罩着

And they're protected from on high.

你再多嘴 他们会杀了我

You keep asking questions, they'll kill me

我的弟弟 可能还有你

And my brother, and probably you too.

无论这些人是谁 你都能相信我

Whoever these people are, you can trust me.

我们来照顾你和你弟弟

We'll take care of you and your brother.

如果真凶还在逍遥法外 我会找出他们

If the killers are out there, I'm gonna find them,

无论你帮还是不帮

Whether you help me or not.

这是我的工作 而你为什么不...

It's my job. Now, why don't you--

贱人 给我闭嘴

Bitch, you keep your damn mouth shut,

否则我让你闭嘴

Or I'll shut it for you!

我没事

I'm fine.

没事 好了 她没事

Okay. She's okay. She's okay.

芬奇 你是对的

Finch, you were right about Hansen.

不管是谁陷害了波普 她都是下一个目标

Whoever framed Pope will be coming after her,

而且只有波普的弟弟迈克知道他们是谁

And only Pope's brother michael knows who they are.

妈妈 是我 洁西卡

Hi, mom, it's jessica.

我跟辛蒂一起去了墨西哥

I'm just down in Mexico with cindy,

还有我明天回家 好吗

And I'll be back tomorrow. Okay?

- 见面再说了 拜 -辛蒂

- Talk soon. Bye. - Cindy?

Yeah.

- 我长得像辛蒂么 -没错

- I look like a cindy? - yeah.

我还没告诉她我们俩的事情

I didn't tell her about us yet.

这都半年了

It's been six months.

我真希望这个周末永不结束

I wish this weekend could go on forever.

早结束了 都周二了

It already has. It's tuesday.

对 就是说你不得不回基地了

Yes, which means that you have to go back to the base,

然后我就有两周见不到你 我讨厌这样

And I'm not gonna see you again for two weeks, which I hate.

那就开口留下我 我会留下

Then ask me to stay, and I will.

我会辞职

I'll quit. I'll quit.

- 好 -我会辞职

- Okay. - I'll quit.

- 那就别干了 -已经办了

- Then quit. - I already did.

- 什么 -是的

- What? - yeah.

我不想冒险出去打拼

I didn't want to take the chance

然后回来时候发现你不见了

That you wouldn't be here when I got back.

不过首先 我们得再来点龙舌兰酒

But first, we need some more tequila.

曼哈顿的世贸中心

World Trade Center in Manhattan.

亲亲 怎么了 出什么事了

Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong?

洁西 怎么了

Jess...what's wrong?

是纽约 我不知道

Uh, it's new york. I don't know. I don't know.

今天早上出事了

Something's happened this morning.

有飞机坠毁了吗

Is it a plane crash?

我觉得是两架 是两架飞机

I think it's two. I think it's two planes.

好的 谢了

All right, thanks.

你昨晚去见波普了吗

You went to see Pope last night?

对 我又给了他次机会

Yeah. I gave him one more chance

供出他的同伙 达成交易

To turn in his accomplice, cut a deal.

他给了你什么

He give you anything?

一如既往的没有

No. As usual.

我要迟到了

I'm, uh--I'm late.

她想要找到波普的弟弟迈克

She's trying to track down Pope's brother Michael.

他能指认真凶

He can I.D. The real killers.

而且她在敷衍威勒

And she's stonewalling Wheeler.

怎么 她怀疑他牵扯其中

What, does she think he's involved?

记住 波普说他们有高层罩着

Remember, Pope said they were protected from on high.

慢着

Wait a second.

看来她不相信威勒是有理由的

Turns out there's a good reason she doesn't trust Wheeler.

他可能正和凶手们合作

He might be working with the killers.

而他们正在找迈克·波普

And they're after Michael Pope.

我们最好在他们之前找到那小子

We better get to this kid before someone else does.

迈克 我有话跟你说

Michael...can I talk to you for a second?

你哥让我给你传话

I've got a message from your brother.

- 你又不认识我哥 -不完全认识

- You don't know my brother. - Not exactly.

但是我知道你看到了什么

But I know what you saw.

我不是唯一会来找你的人

I'm not the only one looking for you.

你得跟我走

You need to come with me.

救命 救我

Hey! Hey, help me.

这人想把我塞进出租车里带走

Hey, this man is trying to put me in a taxi cab with him!

他想拍我照片

He's trying to take pictures of me.

怎么回事

What's going on?

你们好啊

How you doing?

迈克·波普还在地铁里

Michael Pope's still on the subway.

等他出来透气的时候

When he comes up for air,

你就用你扔在他身上的手机GPS找到他

You can use the GPS on your phone to find him.

如果波普的话属实

If pope's right about these guys,

那我需要的可远远不止一部手机

I'm gonna need a hell of a lot more than a cell phone.

关于这点 我不是很喜欢武器

About that, I don't like firearms very much.

我也不喜欢

Well, neither do I,

但如果要让人拿 我还是觉得我拿最放心

But if someone has to have them, I'd rather it was me.

而且 我地铁上的朋友刚好有点货出手

Besides, my friend from the subway has a line on some.

没怎么用过

Lightly used.

大出血

Steep discount.

老爹 这个怎么样

Pop, what about this one?

你想买那个吗

Are you planning on buying that one?

我只是让那谁看看

I was just showing it to--

放回桌子上去

Put it back on the table

趁还没有别人扁你

Before somebody else kicks your ass.

你们知道男厕所在哪么

Have you guys seen the men's room?

安东你好啊

Hey, Anton.

再见到你真高兴

Good to see you again.

这人你认识

You know this guy?

这可都是些不错的家伙啊

Wow, that's some pretty serious equipment.

你们上过安全教育课没啊

Have you guys taken a safety course?

比如说 你

Take you, for instance.

你这么横着拿

You're holding that thing sideways.

你就没法瞄准

You can't aim it,

其次 这玩意抛壳时候会打上你的脸

And two, it'll eject a shell casing right into your face.

See?

这些我拿走保管

I'm gonna hold on to these

你们就好好地多去练练再来过

While you guys get some more practice.

过得愉快

Have a nice day.

那哥们什么人啊

Who the hell was that?

里瑟

Reese?

我发现了你的手机信号

I got a signal from your phone.

告诉我你找到了迈克·波普

Tell me you found Michael Pope.

他是唯一知道谁会去找汉森麻烦的人

He's the only one who knows who's coming after Hansen.

我找到了 但是有人先一步下手了

I found him, but somebody else found him first.

听好

Listen.

小迈迈

Oh, Mikey.

你会把我们的事都告诉他吧

You were gonna tell him all about us.

是不是 哼

Weren't you? Hmm?

去上城区

Head uptown.

你听见了么

Are you hearing this?

97街跟河滨路交汇口

97th and Riverside.

上去了

Step on it.

我们给他脑后开几个洞

We're gonna put a couple in the back of his head.

弄得看着像是帮派作为

Make it look like a gang thing.

你得动手了

You gotta do something.

放心

Relax.

我搞定

I'm on it.

不用找了

Keep the change.

你疯了

You're crazy.

我们都死定了

We're both dead now.

你知道他们是什么人吗

Do you know who they are?

现在知道了

I do now.

条子 走吧

Cops. Come on.

你到底把我卷进了什么事里去了

What exactly have you gotten me into?

我不知道

I don't know.

这才是关键问题

That's the whole point.

我雇你来是帮我搞清楚状况

I hired you to help me figure that out.

Here.

我觉得我们要对付的是一帮腐败警察

I think we're up against a group of corrupt cops.

斯蒂尔斯是缉毒组的

Stills is narcotics.

他和他手下打听交易

Him and his men get word of deals.

他们偷走毒品和毒资

They steal the drugs, the cash,

还不留活口

And they kill all the witnesses.

而且他们还让弗斯科陷害

And they get Fusco to frame up guys

劳伦斯·波普那样的人来嫁祸他们杀人

Like Lawrence Pope for the murders.

没错

Exactly.

我认为他们的下一个目标就是汉森

I think their next target is Hansen.

但是我不确定

But I don't know for certain.

见鬼 我从不知道什么叫确定

Hell, I don't know anything for certain,

因为你就不肯告诉我

Because you won't tell me

你的信息都是哪里来

Where you're getting your information.

双子塔倒下的时候

When the towers came down,

你在墨西哥的一家酒店里

You were in a hotel in Mexico.

我却在这

I was here.

工作

I was working.

直到晚上才知道白天出了什么事

Didn't even know about the attacks until that evening.

我说 里瑟先生 直到那一天为止

You see, Mr. Reese, until that day,

我都在将我的人生致力于我的财富路

I had spent the better part of my life making myself very rich.

突然之间这些钱对我变得不那么值钱了

Suddenly all that money didn't seem to amount to much.

袭击发生之后

After the attacks,

政府给了自己检阅每封电子邮件

The government gave itself the power to read every email,

监听每通电话的权力

Listen to every cell phone,

但他们需要东西来帮忙整理

But they needed something that could sort through it all,

一样能把恐怖分子在他们动手之前

Something that could pick the terrorists

就从普罗大众里直接挑出来的东西

Out of the general population before they could act.

公众需要保护

The public wanted to be protected.

只是他们不想知道自己是怎么被保护的

They just didn't want to know how they were being protected.

所以当他们最终找到一个有效的系统

So when they finally got a system that worked,

他们保密

They kept it secret.

那你又是怎么知道的

So how do you know about it?

这系统是我造的

I built it.

但是机器有问题

But there was a problem with this machine.

我创造了它好避免下一次911

I had built it to prevent the next 9/11.

但是它却看到了各种犯罪

But it was seeing all sorts of crimes.

所以我不得不教会机器

So I had to teach the machine

将所见的事情分成两类

To divide the things it saw into two lists:

相关和无关

Relevant and irrelevant.

会造成重大伤亡和损失的就是相关信息

Events that would cause massive loss of life were relevant,

而这些信息就会被转到国安局或联调局

So those would be passed along to the NSA or the FBI.

那无关信息呢

And the irrelevant information?

每天午夜机器都会删除这些信息

Every night at midnight, the machine erases it.

直到那以后我意识到了自己的错误

It was only later that I realized my mistake.

无关信息名单的事一直在让我纠结

That irrelevant list was eating away at me.

那台机器现在在哪

So where's the machine now?

主机吗 谁知道

What, the drives? Who knows?

某个政府设施里

Government facility somewhere.

而那些机器

But the machine?

机器无处不在

The machine is everywhere.

无时不在监视着我们

Watching us with 10,000 eyes.

监听着我们

Listening with a million ears.

我怎么和你说发邮件的事来着

What did I tell you about sending email?

三周了 你可以直接搬进来

three weeks, you could practically move in.

别往不是你的电邮里放东西

Never put anything in an email you cannot own.

你自己有办法连进那台机器吗

You gave yourself a way to communicate with it?

我为政府造出一台无比强大的机器

I was building the government a tool of unimaginable power.

我觉得有个开关会比较方便

I thought maybe an off switch would come in handy.

所以我设计了一道后门

So I built myself a back door into it.

就为看到无关信息吗

To access the irrelevant list.

只能看到社保号码

Just a social security number.

要是被人发现 我就看不到了

If anyone ever found out, I'd lose access so...

所以我们只能看到这九位数

Nine digits, that's all we get.

而我们不知道为什么黛安·汉森会被选上

And we have no idea why it picked Diane Hansen.

机器一定是有所察觉

It wouldn't be steering us toward her

不然不会把她选出来

If it wasn't seeing something.

但我不知道我能不能保护汉森

But I don't know if I can protect Hansen.

我不知道整件事是怎么回事

I can't see the whole picture.

我给了你一份工作 里瑟先生

I offered you a job, Mr. Reese.

我可没说这会很容易

I never said it would be easy.

- 卡特 -什么事

- Hey, Carter. - yeah?

听说那个安东的事了吗

You hear about your pal Anton?

没有

No.

他和他老子想要买些枪

Him and his father tried to buy some guns.

结果和他们的军火贩子一起被射了

Wound up getting shot with their own merchandise.

他们死了吗

Are they dead?

没有 丢人的是

Nope. Embarrassed enough.

一个穿西装的家伙单枪匹马就搞定了他们

They got taken out by one guy. In a suit.

里瑟 坏消息

Reese? I have bad news.

劳伦斯·波普昨晚在牢房里被人捅了

Lawrence Pope was stabbed to death last night in his cell.

什么

What?

他们想要清理善后

They're trying to cover their tracks.

汉森肯定是下一个目标

Hansen must be next.

你要见面吗

You wanted to meet?

20分钟后在卡纳西区莱森和D大道交口

Remsen and avenue D in Canarsie. 20 minutes.

芬奇

Finch.

他们要动手了

It's happening now.

有人吗

Hello?

有人在吗

Are you here?

有人吗

Hello?

有人吗

Hello?

你要让我等多久 斯蒂尔斯

Are you gonna keep me waiting, Stills?

我们没时间了

We don't have time for this.

你在担心什么

What's your problem?

波普已经死了

Pope is dead.

我担心的是威勒

The problem is Wheeler.

你个蠢货 他发现了

You idiot, he knows.

他知道了波普的事 也许还不止

He knows about Pope and--and maybe even some of the others.

办公室的文件我能应付

I can take care of the files at the office,

但你们得去搞定威勒

But you have to take care of Wheeler.

就今晚

Tonight.

看看我发现了什么

Hey, look what I found.

有个粉丝啊

We got ourselves a groupie.

身上还带着大杀器

Heavily armed, too.

你认识他吗

You know this guy?

不认识

No.

你不是执法部门的啊

You're not law enforcement.

毒帮的人终于有了点脑子

Cartel finally grow some stones?

派其他人来结果我们吗

Send somebody to take care of us?

你到底是谁

Who the hell are you?

相关...第三方吗

Concerned... third party?

处理掉他

Take care of him.

今晚再处理掉威勒

And, uh, get rid of Wheeler tonight.

做得干净点

Make it look clean.

斯蒂尔斯

Hey, Stills.

要是你搞砸了 我可不会让自己被拖下水

You screw this up, I won't let it get to me.

我会处理掉你 就像波普那样

I'll take care of you just like I took care of Pope.

我自己一个人也能行

I can look after myself.

这你知道

You know that.

风景不错

Nice spot.

牡蛎湾

It's Oyster bay.

很高兴你能喜欢

Glad you like it.

你会在这里待很长很长时间

You're gonna be here a long, long time.

我很好奇

I'm curious.

你什么时候知道自己会变成一个坏蛋

Was there a point where you knew you'd become a bad guy?

某天早上醒来 我发现我领着工资

Woke up one morning, realized I was paid

保护着一群华尔街的人渣

to guard a bunch of jerks from wall street

而那帮人一直在榨干我们的血汗钱

Who were robbing everybody blind.

他们一下午捞的钱比我一年挣得还多

They're stealing more than my annual salary in a afternoon.

所以我对自己说 管他呢

So I said, "What the hell?"

我不相信

I don't believe you.

我一直在观察你 莱奈尔

See, I've been watching you, Lionel.

你不是真的坏

Your heart's not really into it.

斯蒂尔斯是为钱这么干

Now, Stills, he does it for money.

但我觉得你是出于忠诚

But I think you do it because you're loyal.

有什么区别

What's the difference?

所以我会饶你不死

It's why I'm gonna let you live.

我在考虑在纽约呆上一阵

Yeah, I'm considering sticking around New York for a while.

要真是这样 我需要有内部人士帮我

If I do, I'm gonna need someone on the inside,

而你就是很好的人选

And you might come in handy.

这么说我现在为你工作了咯

Ah, so I'm working for you now, huh?

没错

That's right.

但我有两个规矩

But I've got two rules.

第一 你要是伤害别人

One, you so much as hurt anybody,

我就杀了你

and I'll kill you.

我不太喜欢杀人

I don't particularly like killing people,

但我可是很擅长

But I'm very good at it.

第二

And two...

你应该更小心点

You have to be more careful.

比如 你要是把人

For instance, if you're gonna put someone

放在你车后座

In the backseat of your car,

你最好先好好搜搜身

You have to search them properly.

不 求你

No, please.

你做什么

What are you doing?

你穿着防弹衣吗 警官

You have your vest on, officer?

是的

Yeah.

你到底跑哪去...

Where the hell have you--

没时间了 我们盯错了人

There's no time. We were wrong.

汉森不是目标

Hansen isn't the target.

她是幕后主使

She's the ringleader.

他们今晚要杀威勒

They're going after Wheeler. Tonight.

威勒在楼上

Wheeler's up there.

他晚上大多都要去体育馆

He heads to the gym most nights.

我让多伊尔在楼上盯着他

I got Doyle upstairs staking him out.

这地方简直是个垃圾场

The place is a dump.

没门卫 没探头 毛都没有

There's no doorman, no cameras, nobody.

我们在大厅里搞定他

We'll take him in the lobby.

完事后 我们把凶手带出去

Soon as it's done, we take the shooter out.

让他跑出一段再开枪

Give him a block and then take him out.

这次可不能留活口 明白了吗

Head shots this time, you understand?

知道知道

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

把那伙计从后备箱揪出来

Get our friend out of the trunk.

这家伙是谁

Who is this guy?

之前被威勒关进去的小混混

Some ex-con Wheeler put away.

阿扎雷洛 关灯

Azarello, lights.

多伊尔 回话

Doyle, talk to me.

他要出来了

He's coming out now.

来吧 亨利 走吧

Come on, Henry, let's go.

慢着

Wait.

带上你的球 我们走吧

Show me that basketball of yours. Let's go, come on.

见鬼 他还带着个小孩

Damn, he's got his kid with him.

真可惜

What a waste.

亨利 小心

Henry, watch out.

你要杀掉一个男人

You're about to kill a man...

还有他的儿子

And his son.

求你

Please.

求你别这么做

Please don't do this.

把枪扔掉

Drop your weapon.

其实不是这样的

That isn't true actually.

如果你一直努力练习

If you keep working on it,

如果你一直这么投球

If you keep throwing the ball like that,

你很快就会投得很好了

You'll be able to throw that fast.

- 真的吗 -当然

- Really? - Absolutely.

放了他

Let him go.

不行

I can't do that.

我放了他 我和我朋友就要去坐牢

I let him go, my friends and I go to jail.

把你朋友拖出去

Drag your friend outside

带他去看医生

And take him to the hospital.

快去

Right now.

我会杀了你和你朋友

I think I kill you and your friend here.

再把现场弄成是你们自相残杀

Make it look like you killed each other.

然后 因为你惹毛了老子

Then, just because you pissed me off...

我会杀了你家人

I'm gonna kill your family.

还有你所有朋友

And all your friends.

我没有朋友

I don't have any friends.

我也没有家人

I don't have any family left either.

我曾经绕了半个地球去对付坏蛋

Went around the world looking for bad guys.

但其实这边像你这种人渣已经够多了

But there were plenty of you right here all along.

而现在

So now, essentially,

你又说你其实没看清当时

You're telling us you couldn't see what was happening

在停车场发生了什么

In the parking lot at all.

我问完了 法官大人

I'm done, your honor.

斯蒂尔斯 你在哪

汉森女士

Ms. Hansen?

政府可不是按时间付你薪水 律师

The state isn't paying you by the hour, counselor.

何不让辩方亲自来

Why don't we have the defendant tell you

告诉你真相

in her own words?

我们来听她的报警电话录音

Let's listen to the 911 call she made.

还有

And hey,

今晚再处理掉威勒

Take care of Wheeler. Tonight.

做得干净点 斯蒂尔斯

Make it look clean. And Stills?

要是你搞砸了 我可不会让自己被拖下水

You screw this up, I won't let it get to me.

我会处理掉你 就像波普那样

I'll take care of you just like I took care of Pope.

我自己一个人也能行

I can look after myself.

这你知道

You know that.

你准备好工作了吗 警官

You ready to get to work, officer?

我帮不了你 我死定了

I'm no good to you. I'm dead.

迟早帮派的人会来对付我

Just a matter of time before the gangs get me.

或是内务部

Or I.A.

没人知道你参与了

No one knows you're involved.

我已经处理好了

I took care of that.

另外 他们都忙着找斯蒂尔斯

Besides, they'll be too busy looking for Stills.

警察都以为他跑了

The police will think he's run for it.

而黑帮的人以为他被证人保护了

The gangs and the mob will think he's gone witness protection.

是吗 他真被证人保护了吗

Is that where he is, witness protection?

不 莱奈尔

No, Lionel.

他在后备箱里呢

He's in the trunk.

唯一的问题是

Only problem is, uh... um...

我不得不用你的枪打死了他

I had to shoot him with your gun.

而这个你解释起来可难了 所以...

And you'd have a hard time explaining that one, so...

得麻烦你再跑一趟了

You'll be taking another trip.

而我这次不会跟着去

And I'm not coming along this time.

要我去哪儿

Where am I going?

牡蛎湾

Oyster bay.

在那儿可很长很长时间没人找得到他

Where no one's gonna find him for a long, long time.

保持联系

I'll be in touch.

现在你能自己决定

You have a decision to make.

机器又跳出一个号码吗

The machine gave you another number.

号码总是源源不断地跳出来

The numbers never stop coming.

这你该预先知道

You should know that up front.

为什么选我

Why me?

我已经关注你很长时间了 约翰

I've been watching you for a long time, John.

我们之间的共同点比你想的要多

We have more in common than you might think.

首先全世界的人都以为我们死了

The world thinks we're both dead, for starters.

你让这台机器删除无关信息

You programmed the machine to delete those irrelevant numbers.

现在又想保存下来

Now you're trying to save them.

你为什么改变了主意

What changed your mind?

这么说吧 你不是唯一失去别人的人

Let's just say you're not the only one that's lost someone.

如果你要走

If you wanna leave,

你要多少钱我都能给你

I'll give you enough money to get as far as you need.

你能就这么消失

Disappear.

要是我留下呢

And if I stay?

我们俩迟早会死掉

Sooner or later both of us'll probably wind up dead.

而这次是真的死掉

Actually dead this time.

我说我会告诉你真相

I said I'd tell you the truth.

1.《美剧学英语推荐 美剧推荐《疑犯追踪》第一季第一集中英文剧本台词对白字幕-看美剧学英语》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。

2.《美剧学英语推荐 美剧推荐《疑犯追踪》第一季第一集中英文剧本台词对白字幕-看美剧学英语》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。

3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/jiaoyu/58187.html