几乎每个人都有外出到餐馆吃饭的时候,这里,小编搜集整理了一些餐馆用餐的的常用英语对话。

  餐馆点餐英语口语对话一

  A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

  B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

  水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。[www.t262.com)

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。

  A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

  A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

  B: Fried, please. 煎的。

  A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。

  餐馆点餐英语口语对话二

  (A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)

  (一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)

  A: Do you have a reservation, sir? 请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?

  B: No, I am afraid we don’t. 没有。

  A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available? 很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?

  B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two? 不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?

  A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir? 当然可以。请问先生贵姓? B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

  布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?

  A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

  我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。

  B: That’s fine.我们明白了。

  (Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)

  半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。

  A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

  你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。

1.《饭馆英语 餐馆点餐英语口语对话》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。

2.《饭馆英语 餐馆点餐英语口语对话》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。

3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/jiaoyu/96862.html