《面朝大海,春暖花开》是海子的抒情名篇,写于1989年1月13日,两个月后,海子在山海关附近卧

轨自杀。《面朝大海,春暖花开》这首诗歌以朴素明朗而又隽永清新的语言,拟想了尘世新鲜可爱,

充满生机活力的幸福生活,表达了诗人真诚善良的祈愿,愿每一个陌生人在尘世中获得幸福。

Facing the Sea With Spring Blossoms;HaiZi

面朝大海,春暖花开;海子

From tomorrow on,I will be a happy man.

从明天起,做一个幸福的人

Grooming,chopping and traveling all over the world.

喂马,劈柴,周游世界

From tomorrow on,I will care foodstuff and vegetables.

从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

From tomorrow on,write to each of my dear ones.

从明天起,和每一个亲人通信

Telling them of my happiness.

告诉他们我的幸福

What the lightening of happiness has told me.

那幸福的闪电告诉我的

I will spread it to each of them.

我将告诉每一个人

Give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

Strangers,I will also wish you happy.

陌生人,我也为你祝福

May you have a brilliant future!

愿你有一个灿烂的前程

May you lovers eventually become spouses!

愿有情人终成眷属

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

愿你们在尘世获得幸福

I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.

我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开

1.《[天学网:美文欣赏]面朝大海春暖花开全文附赏析》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。

2.《[天学网:美文欣赏]面朝大海春暖花开全文附赏析》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。

3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/yule/2119.html