只玩, 不休息, 聪明的孩子也变傻!从小培养孩子的午睡习惯很重要,如果有条件,小孩子想听午间小故事的愿望也可以满足呢!
All play and no rest makes Jack a dull boy ! It's very important to cultivate children's napping habits when they are young. If possible, children's desire to listen to small stories at noon can also be satisfied!
在我们的工作中,也要注意休息,特别是午休。比如说恢复精力的小睡。每天,通常在上午11点到下午1点之间,中国上班族喜欢成群结队地出去吃一顿悠闲的午餐,然后回来小睡一会儿。这是老板批准的在工作中睡觉的做法,这种做法被认为对保持精神和休息很重要,因此,使你能够更好地专注于你的任务。
In our work, we should also pay attention to rest, especially lunch break. For example , power nap. Every day , usually between 11 am and 1 pm, Chinese workers go out in groups for a leisurely lunch, then come back and take a power nap. It’s boss-approved sleeping on the job, a practice considered important to stay refreshed and rested, therefore, making you better able to focus on your tasks.
Day 10 My daily life Taking a nap (我的日常生活) 午睡篇
Baby: My lunch is done . 我的午饭吃完了.
Mom: Great job ! 非常棒!
Baby: Thank you .
Mom: You are welcome. You can have a rest and play with your toys for a while.
不用谢。你可以休息一下,玩一会儿你的玩具。
Baby: That’s great ! 太棒了!
Mom: ( after 20 minutes) It’s time to take a nap.
(20分钟后)午睡时间到了。
Baby: Mom , but I am not sleepy. I want to play.
妈妈,但我不困。我想玩。
Mom: A nap will refresh you . Baby, please go to bed quietly.
午睡会使你精神振奋。宝贝,请安静地睡觉。
Baby: Ok. Tell me a story before I sleep.
好 啊。睡前给我讲个故事。
Mom: Close your eyes and listen to the Snow White.
闭上眼睛听《白雪公主》这个故事吧。
1.《英语安琪儿怎么读 安琪儿的英语!》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。
2.《英语安琪儿怎么读 安琪儿的英语!》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。
3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/yule/3333259.html