I'd like to return this.

我想退货。

I bought the wrong size.

我买错了尺码。

I found a stain here.

在这儿我发现了一个污点。

It's broken here.

这儿破了。

It doesn't work at all.

它坏了。

It broke after I use it only a few times.

我用了几次它就坏了。

I used it properly.

我是按正确方法使用的。

I think it's a substandard goods.

我认为这是次品。

It can be refunded if there's something wrong with it.

如果质量有问题,可以退款。

How long is the term of service?

保修期是多长时间?

Did you bring the receipt with you?

您有没有带收据呢?

Here is the receipt.

这是收据。

May I have another brand instead?

可以换另一种牌子吗?

You can't return it,because it's 1-day past due.

不能退了,因为已经过期1天。

I'm afraid we can't refund you after it's washed.

恐怕洗过后,我们就不能给您退款了。

1.《购物英语:退货换货常用的英语表达》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。

2.《购物英语:退货换货常用的英语表达》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。

3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/caijing/24824.html