A: Are you alright,Ethan?you don ' t seem to be as cheerful as you normally are。

你没事吧,伊森?你好像不像平时那么高兴。

E: to be honest,ava,I' ve just had a really bad day .

老实说,Ava,今天我一团糟。

A: What happened?

发生什么事了?

E: first,I slept through my alarm and ended up two hours late to work。

首先,我没有被闹钟吵醒,最后上班迟到了两个小时。

A: What did your boss say?

老板说了什么?

e : he told me that if I showed up late one more time,he'd fire me.he's so mean!

他告诉我,如果我再迟到,他就会解雇我。他太苛刻了。

a : that ' s horrible . was that the first time you ' d shown up late to work?

那个太讨厌了。那是你第一次上班迟到吗?

e : that was my second time . the first time,I was in a car accident .

那是第二次。第一次我出了车祸。

A: Is your boss Chinese?

你的老板是中国人吗?

E: no、he ' s from Australia . before I methim、I thought Australians were supposed to be relaxed and easy-going . I had no

不,他是澳大利亚人。在我见到他之前,我认为澳大利亚人应该非常放松和放松。我没想到他会这么喜欢找茬。

A: What are you going to do?

你打算怎么办?

e : I think I ' m going to look for another job . I need to find a boss that is a bit more sensitive and optimistic than my current boss .

我想我打算找另一份工作。我要找比现在的上司更善解人意、乐观的上司

a : that sounds like a sensible plan . do you want me to help you with your job search?

计划听起来很明智。你想让我帮你找工作吗?

e : that ' s very generous of you . thanks for the offer。

你真慷慨。谢谢你的帮助。

a : don ' t mention it . that ' s what friends are for!

不客气。这是朋友该做的事。

e : I don ' t know what to do about the people who live in the flat above me!

我不知道怎么才能抓住我楼上的人。

A: Why?What are they like?

为什么,他们怎么样?

e : they ' re incredibly selfish . they ' re always up until the wee hours of the night playing their music so loudly that I have to wear ear

他们惊人的自私。他们总是半夜起床大声演奏音乐,所以我不得不戴耳塞才能睡觉。

a : have you ever talked to them about it?

你和他们谈过这件事吗?

e : I tried to introduce my self to them when they moved in,but they were so arrogant that I didn ' t want to ever talk to them again!

他们搬来的时候,我试着向他们介绍我自己,但他们太傲慢了,我不想再和他们说话了。

A: What did they say?

他们说了什么?

e : they both just talk about how great they are all the time。

他们俩只是一直说他们有多优秀。

a : they sound like the neighbours from hell!

听起来这个邻居很差劲。

E: They are!Besides being loud and arrogant,they ' re also terrible gossips . they ' re always talking about everybody else in the apartment .

他们很差劲。不仅大声说话傲慢,他们还特别喜欢说别人的坏话。他们总是谈论公寓里的其他人。

a : I thought you didn ' t talk to them much。

我以为你没怎么和他们说话。

E:i don't,but they talk so loudly that I can hear what they ' retalking about from my bedroom-and it ' s not very nice .

我没有和他们交谈过,但他们说话的声音太大了,我能在我的卧室里听到他们说的话。那个不太舒服。

a : what do the other people in your apartment think about them?

你公寓里的其他人怎么看这些人?

e : most of my other neighbours are scared of them。

我的大部分邻居都怕他们。

a : maybe you should think about moving。

也许你应该考虑搬家。

e : I can ' t afford to move right now。

现在我没钱搬家。

A : well,perhaps you should have a party and try to get to know them better . maybe once you get to know them,they'll turn out to be me

哦,也许你应该开个派对,试着多了解他们。也许你认识他们后,他们会更加理解。

e : I think you ' re being a bit optimistic . if you met them,you'd understand .

我觉得你有点乐观。如果你见到他们,你就会知道。

A : well,I don ' t know what else you could do then . do you think bribing them with chocolate would work?

哦,那我不知道你还能做什么。你认为给他们送巧克力有用吗?

1.《【睡觉被惊醒的英语作文初中】情景英语:从被闹钟吵醒开始说》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。

2.《【睡觉被惊醒的英语作文初中】情景英语:从被闹钟吵醒开始说》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。

3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/jiaoyu/2640798.html