A Fun of My Childhood

小时候的趣事

When I was a kid,l lived in the country。

小时候我住在乡下。

There was a big yard in my home。

我家有一个大花园。

There was a maple in front of the yard。

院子前面有一棵枫树。

there were always many old men playing Chinese chess under the tree。

树下总是有很多老人在下中国象棋。

my family had a clothes-horse in my yard .

我家院子里有一个晾衣架。

One day in summer,I washed my dirty clothes,and hanging them on the clothes-horse .

夏天的一天,我洗了脏衣服,把它们挂在架子上。

There is a shirt、a pair of trousers、a pair of socks和and a pair of shorts on the pole。

有衬衫、裤子、袜子和短裤。

It was windy。

起风了。

the wind blew them down from the clothes-horse .

风把他们吹走了。

Just then,an old man passed by the door of my yard .

就在这时,一位老人经过我家院子门口。

He was wearing my short。

所以他穿着我的短裤。

He is wearing it on his bald head!

只是,他把那条裤腿套在他的秃头上!

A Fun of My Childhood

When I was a kid,l lived in the country . there was a big yard in my home . there was a maple in front of the yard . there were always many old

my family had a clothes-horse in my yard . one day in summer,I washed my dirty clothes,and hanging them on the clothes-horse.A pair of trousers,a pair of socks,and a pair of shorts on the pole。

it was windy . the wind blew them down from the clothes-horse . just then,an old man passed by the door of my yard . he was wearing my

小时候的趣事

小时候我住在乡下。我家有一个大花园。院子前面有一棵枫树。树下总是有很多老人在下中国象棋。

我家院子里有一个晾衣架。夏天的一天。我洗了脏衣服,把它们挂在架子上。有衬衫、裤子、袜子和短裤。

起风了。风把他们吹走了。就在这时,一位老人经过我家院子门口。所以他穿着我的短裤。只是,他把那条短裤穿在他的秃头上!

1.《【15篇英语作文带翻译小学】小学英语双语写作,家长指导英语写作练习,《童年趣事》》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。

2.《【15篇英语作文带翻译小学】小学英语双语写作,家长指导英语写作练习,《童年趣事》》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。

3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/jiaoyu/2926068.html