看医生时,老外们通常是怎么交流的呢?医生和病人的对话会是怎样的?下面,我们来看一下医生与病人的英语口语对话。
Doctor: I see from your notes you were in hospital ten years ago with thyroid trouble.
医生:我从你的病历中得知,你10年前曾因甲状腺功能混乱住过院。
Patient: Yes, that's right. And now I've got stomach trouble and my doctor sent me here.
病人:对,是这样的。现在我有犯了胃病,我的医生介绍我到您这里来看病。
Doctor: What has actually been happening since the thyroid trouble?
医生:自从得了甲状腺疾病以来,有过那些症状?
Patient: All sorts of things. I've been feeling very depressed for a year.
病人:症状可多呢。一年来,我精神非常不好。
Doctor: Did you go to your doctor?
医生:看过医生吧?
Patient: Yes, when it got bad. He gave me some Valium tablets to slow me down but they slowed me to a halt. I didn't do anything but sleep.
病人:难受时看过。他让我服用安定药片,使我镇静。我整天昏昏欲睡,除了睡觉外,我什么事也干不了。
Doctor: Did they affect you in any other way?
医生:还有其他症状吗?
Patient: Yes. I got indigestion.
病人:有,我最近消化不良。
Doctor: Did he give you anything for that?
医生:医生给你吃过什么药吗?
Patient: Yes. He gave me some medicine and then it was all right.
病人:给了,他给我开点药,我吃了就好了。
Doctor: How does the indigestion affect you?
医生:消化系统怎么不好受?
Patient: All the food stays up here
病人:吃进的东西都停在这里。
Doctor: When do you get it?
医生:什么时候觉得难受
Patient: Two to three hours after food.
病人:饭后两三个小时。
Doctor: What is it like? A pain?
医生:怎么不好?疼痛吗?
Patient: Yes, a pain.
病人:是的,很痛。
Doctor: What kind? Burning, stabbing?
医生:怎么个痛法?烧痛还是刺痛?
Patient: It feels like some wind there and I want to get rid of it.
病人:肠胃里胀气,我想把气排掉。
Doctor: Do you belch?
医生:打嗝吗?
Patient: Not much.
病人不常打嗝。
Doctor: Does it bother you at night?
医生:夜间犯病吗?
Patient: No.
病人不。
Doctor: It comes on when you are hungry?
医生饥饿时发作吗?
Patient: Yes, I have a terrible pain in my stomach and I feel I'll collapse if I don't eat straight away.
病人:对,饥饿时胃部特别疼痛,如果不马上吃些东西,我就支持不住。
Doctor: How is your appetite?
医生胃口怎么样?
Patient: Very poor.
病人:很差。
Doctor: Did you always have a bad one?
医生:胃口一向不好吗?
Patient: No, it started to deteriorate ten years ago.
病人:不,10年前才开始疼的。
Doctor: Has it changed much in the last few months?
医生:近几个月变化大吗?
Patient: I think the medicine must push the food down and then I fell hungry?
病人:服药后,食物能够往下走了,我也感觉到饿了?
Doctor: What about your weight?
医生:你体重怎么样?
Patient: I'm losing weight.
病人:体重在下降。
Doctor: How much do you weight now?
医生:现在体重是多少?
Patient: 8st1lb.
病人:113磅
Doctor: And how much did you weigh a year ago?
医生:一年前体重是多少?
Patient: 9st
病人:126磅
Doctor: What about your bowels?
医生:大便情况如何?
1.《病人的英语 医生与病人的英语口语对话》援引自互联网,旨在传递更多网络信息知识,仅代表作者本人观点,与本网站无关,侵删请联系页脚下方联系方式。
2.《病人的英语 医生与病人的英语口语对话》仅供读者参考,本网站未对该内容进行证实,对其原创性、真实性、完整性、及时性不作任何保证。
3.文章转载时请保留本站内容来源地址,https://www.lu-xu.com/jiaoyu/96951.html